2017/03/06 - QtiPlot 0.9.9.10 release available. New features and improvements:
- Improved TDMS files import dialog: the data preview plot is included into the dialog and may be shown/hidden by the user.
- Added the possibility to also define a special tick label for the end of a 2D plot axis.
- Added support for the import of PDF image files.
- Improved resampling of matrices using bilinear/bicubic interpolation.
- Better support for tiling/cascading project windows via Python scripts.
- Improved table to matrix conversion using the 2D binning method and also improved the look and feel of the corresponding user dialog.
- Fixed saving/restoring of the canvas background image for 2D plots.
- Fixed restoring of special tick labels.
- Fixed export of 2D plots to custom size images and the option to clip the space around plot layers enabled.
- Fixed export to OriginC files: special characters and diacritics are removed from window names.
- Fixed drawing of error bars: they no longer intrude into some the default symbols.
- Fixed updating the working directory path when importing files via the plugin system.
- Fixed restoring of function curves in the case of 2D plots with logarithmic abscissas.
- Fixed possible crash on macOS when opening a file from Finder.
- Fixed printing dialog on Windows 64bit systems.