QtiPlot Pro customers download:
*The evaluation version has the following limitations: saving to project files as well as Python scripting are disabled and it can only be used for maximum 30 minutes per session.
QtiPlot source code (no technical support provided):
- EmfEngine, a paint engine enabling the export of QPainter graphics to Windows Enhanced Metafiles (.emf)
- EmfViewer, an accurate viewer and converter for operating systems that do not natively support the EMF format, like Linux or Mac OS.
- libqemf, a library enabling Qt based applications to draw the contents of Windows Enhanced Metafiles (.emf) onto paint devices
- EpsEngine, a paint engine enabling the export of QPainter graphics to the Encapsulated PostScript format (.eps)
- QTeXEngine, a paint engine enabling the export of QPainter graphics to TeX
- libtdms, a library for reading National Instruments TDMS file format
- liborigin2, a library for reading OriginLab project files