QtiPlot - Data Analysis and Scientific Visualisation
|Try for free|
1. Services: Precompiled binary packages will be provided for the operating system(s) for which the customer has a maintenance contract. This will be available to the customer as a file download. Unlimited access to the binary packages and to all available updates will be provided only during the subscription period, starting from the day we receive the payment notification from PayPal.
2. Platform changes: The operating system for which a customer bought a maintenance contract can be changed during the maintenance period by paying the difference between the prices for one and two operating systems.
3. Password: The download password for the QtiPlot binaries will be sent by e-mail as soon as we receive the payment notification from PayPal. Please beware that payments are not processed automatically. It may take a few hours between the moment the payment is made and the moment we receive the payment notification from PayPal, therefore we kindly ask our customers to be patient and wait for our e-mail.
4. Renewal: When the subscription period ends the binaries downloaded and installed remain fully functional and QtiPlot can still be used, but in order to have access to the updated versions the maintenance contract must be renewed. The renewal is not done automatically.
5. Technical Support: Technical support for any installation issues is provided on a best-effort basis.
6. Refunds: The fee payed for this service is non-refundable.
7. Notifications: All communications must be made in English, by e-mail, using the contact adress.
8. Software fixes: This contract provides only for binary packages maintenance, it does not offer or guarantee any fix for any bug (reproduceable defect in the software) that might occur.
9. Disclaimer: QtiPlot is provided "as it is" and without any warranties expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. You expressly acknowledge and agree that use of this software (QtiPlot) is at your sole risk. In no event shall the author be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or other data or pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use this software, even if the author has been advised of the possibility of such damages.